Search results

1. T

Kpro locked or not?

Iv currently got my kpro up for sale and someone has asked me if its locked and iv no idea if it is or not. Iv downloaded Kmanager and plugged it in, I clicked on new calibration and opened the last file but i have no idea whats what after this. Can anyone advise?
  2. T

DC5 Gearbox Failure

So my gearbox failed on my last dc5 and at the time i just had it replaced as i had a spare however now im looking to repair the faulty one and sell it to re-coop some monies. At the time of failure the gearbox would go into gears fine however the car would not move. It felt as if the...
  3. T

Possible seized engine... options??

Hi Sorry but this actually isnt about an integra or even a honda but iv got some productive advice from this forum before so turning to you guys again. I have bought an audi r8 that has been involved in an accident, the car looks like its rolled and has suffered roof damage. Upon purchasing i...
  4. T

Engine wont start PLEASE HELP

Iv had a lot of issues with getting this engine started and it just seems to be problem after problem with it.I did a wire tuck and with that loom the engine started but was not running right, I then bought another loom that was unaltered and now its not starting at all which I find strange. Iv...
  5. T

Cars you would/have moved on to after the dc5

Just wondering what cars you guys have gone for or would go for after the dc5 and why? after getting back into a fast VAG the other day im contemplating if i should go back to one as i previously had an s3 and did really enjoy it.
  6. T

disappointed with eibach coilovers

the countless amount of times i came across eibach coilovers being highly rated on this forum while i was searching what coilovers to get was unreal and today i changed from BC RACING to Eibach Pro street s coilovers. My oh my was this a bad choice, they first caused me an issue with my wheel...
  7. T

championship white dc5 owners

I was wondering do other cw white dc5 owners find that their cars arnt exactly white and more a shade of cream? Obviously its dependent on how the cars paints been looked after but as mine has the ings kit on it the shade of white is noticeably different on the car and the kit. Anyone had...
  8. T

New car with a few niggles

So i bought this dc5 from steve last week.Was nice meeting him and his partner. Already changed the wheels and seats but theres a couple of things that have come up as iv been driving it that i wanted to get you guys advice on. First of all when the car is idle it vibrates a lot, not...
  9. T

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

Just wondering what car could match the performance and spec of a turbo dc5. Id say a rough value of PFL with a turbo running around 350bhp would be 10k so what would be the alternatives for this price and which would you choose and why?
  10. T

considering this car

Just noticed this on autotrader and its caught my attention http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201403232752317/sort/default/usedcars/quicksearch/true/postcode/s47jw/radius/1500/model/integra/page/1/make/honda/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p Im aware its a type s and not...
  11. T

Are the ep3 and dc5 engine looms the same?

Id expect these are the same but just wanted to confirm as i know the ep3 wont work with the dc5 ecu so wondered if that was due to the harness? obviously there's a fair price difference between both so im hoping they are and i can just get a cheap ep3 one to test to see if my loom is the...
  12. T

what to do next with my car

Hey guys just looking for a bit of advice with regards to the car. Iv recently sold my dc2 so got a bit of money to spend on the dc5 but iv been in a dilemma for the past few weeks which is do i spend the money on the dc5 and pretty much go all out or save it and once i sell the dc5 use it for a...
  13. T

Anyone know where i can get a one of these?

Managed to break the plastic housing on this part the other day but cant seem to find a replacement. Im pretty sure its a temperature sensor but iv tried ebay and had no luck, iv also searched lings honda site and they dont list it individually. it sits next to the intake manifold and is...
  14. T

Anyone Here Got a dc5 without Power steering or ABS?

im looking at removing both of these for a engine clean up but im really unsure. My car will be driven often but maybe not as often as a daily. Just wanted to know what its like without these and if its worth doing. how heavy is the steering without power steering and without abs will i need...
  15. T

Thanks to Jono at RESpirit

If some have you have been following my build thread you will have seen i have ordered all new suspension components for my car. All my after market items were bought from Jono at RESpirit and after the service received and the way problems were dealt with i think he deserves a good reveiw from...
  16. T

difference of brake callipers being towards front of disk instead of back

So while i was rebuilding my suspension the other day i forget which hub went on which side (idiot moment) and they both look identical, so i looked at my phone and had a pic of my dc2 suspension where the calipers were at the front of the disks, so i thought theyd be the same and set my hubs up...
  17. T

Help needed to find suspension parts

having stupidly decided to powdercoat my suspension i have completly stripped down my hubs and am now paying the price for doing so. I can barely find any suspesnion components and if i can theyre an extortion e,g abs sensor £127!! anyways iv located few things like bearings and honda can...
  18. T

Respraying my integra

So basically im doing a ground up build on my dc5 as iv bought it as a shell and it needs a good restoration.The shell is black and i intend on spraying it black again but in either amethyst pearl or midnight purple (looks black until sun hits it). I was originally doing this as i thought it...
  19. T

Rebuilding dc5 Suspension

So im currently about to start building up a dc5 shell iv bought and looking for some advice with regards to the suspension. The plans are to strip it all down and have most of it powdercoated, such as the subframe rear arms etc Just thought while im thinking about replacing the bushes so...
  20. T

17'' or 18'' alloys on a dc5

Cant decide which would be better to go for. Have seen some 17's that look too small and 18's that look too big. any advice or pics to help