Search results

1. S

Brake lights don’t work

Hi Guys, I have a weird issue. All my brake light bulbs are fine, but they won‘t turn on when i brake. The 3rd brake light, in the middle does turn on. So i guess it couldn‘t be the brake light switch that fails a lot in the rsx. I need new MOT in a week and i don‘t know where to look. Any...
  2. S

Oem manifold removal

Hi guys, I'm trying to remove the OEM exhaust manifold. I want to remove the 2-1 part from the 4-2 part. The two sprung bolts came off easy. But the two other bolts are completely stuck, i tried them with an impact gun. But still no movement. Does any of you have any experience with these bolts...
  3. S

Mugen Airbox bolts

Hi guys, have had my mugen airbox for some time now. But still missing the Original bolts that hold the bottom and top together. They are now held together by some m4 bolts which fall through the holes, and some nuts on the bottom. Not the most ideal solution. But the size of the genuine bolts...
  4. S

Best price for primary o2 sensor

Hi guys, My primary o2 sensor needs replacing. I saw that tegiwa has them for 185 quid, an awful lot for a sensor. So i saw that afhkparts.com has them for 129 dollars or so. Quite a difference. Has anyone here ordered their primary o2 sensor from tegiwa? or do you guys know another place...
  5. S

MOT friendly exhaust manifold option+

Hi guys, Now that my kakimoto and mugen intake are fitting i'm looking to get an RBC intake and an exhaust manifold before mapping it. Knowing that the biggest restriction in the exhaust system is the cat, i need to get rid of it. However in the netherland i will have to pass a yearly MOT. I...
  6. S

Clunk from centre to Left

Hi guys, Just replaced my track rod ends because of play in the old ones. But the clunk in my steering hasnt gone away. It clunks Every time i steer from centre to the left. Any ideas what is is?
  7. S

CEL 41 after mounting kakimoto regu06&R

Hi, two days ago i fitted my exhaust. Drove for about 400 miles with no problems. Today all of a sudden (when driving really spirited) my CEL comes on. So i immediatly slow down and carefully drove home not knowing what was wrong. I diagnosed the CEL and it came up with code 41. O2 sensor...
  8. S

Flywheel options

Hi guys, i'm currently in the middle of changing my clutch. But when i took it out I saw my flywheel wasn't in the best of states. I'm not sure what to do. Get it resurfaced, get a New one or even a lighter one. I'm not really a fan of resurfacing so i think it's gonna be a New one, but i'm not...
  9. S

switching seats

Hi guys, im switching my seats over at the moment. Everything is removed at the moment. But i noticed that one of the seatbelt buckles has the sensor for the the dashboard light in it. and because of the way the mounting bracket is designed i can't switch the buckles over. I know that switching...
  10. S

Phase radiator

Hi guys. Yesterday i removed my front bumper and Found out that my radiator isn't the stock one. I always saw that my cap was from "phase" but the radiator Showed the same logo. The radiator cap has some japanese writing on it aswell. But could'nt read this haha I could'nt find anything about...
  11. S

Mugen airbox

Hi guys, i saw this for sale in the netherlands for a Very low price, seller claims it's a genuine mugen part. But i really doubt it, could you guys confirm whether it's genuine or not?
  12. S

Kpro or not?

Hi, As i'm not site on what to do, im asking you guys for advice. I'm planning on doping track days a couple of times a Year. So i bought a sump baffle, other than the rg jtc-n1 coilovers the car is stock. As i don't have a lot to spend, im looking for the best suites upgrades. I'm thinking of...
  13. S

clutch needs replacing, other things to do when under there?

Hi guys, I can feel my clutch is at the end of it's life, so i'm ordering an oem clutch from cox. Will be doing the job myself, and i'm making a list of things to do whilst i'm under the car. I'll be doing an oil change and oil filter change. And i'll be replacing the steering-balljoints. But...
  14. S

car drives with clutch fully pressed

hi guys i have a question, i've recently had this. my car was rolling at about 5 kilometers an hour, i pressed the clutch and revved the car, but to my surprise the car accelerated sligthly even though i fully pressed the clutch. I know that this is the case on motorcycles (you always see the...
  15. S

Speed limiter

I've used the Search function but could'nt Find a real solution. I have a 2002 dc5, so the limiter is set at 180kph. I don't want to switch to mph. So whats the easiest way remove the limiter without buying a kpro? Hope you guys can help me!