Recent content by cpoh

1. C

Worst day of my life...Help and opinions need please

What happens if you come around that corner and there's a child or dog in the middle of the road? Im not having a go just saying that if the roads are drenched wet, its lashing rain down and you are driving fast enough that when you come around a bend or turn a corner and cant see a flood on...
  2. C

I dont know what you are trying to say here. Look at the root cause analysis and you come to a very different conclusion than blaming a piece of equipment. You dont go through a flood unless: 1. You have no respect for your car 2. You are driving inappropriately for the conditions and dont...
  3. C

Trying to drive through a flood at least 1 foot deep is not being "as careful as can be". If you are happy putting your car in those situations you are definitely right not to want to have a CAI with a bumper feed because this type of thing will result in hydrolock! Ive had my CAI for 4...
  4. C

Anyone fitted a temp gauge??

Ive got defi oil and and pressure gauges on mine too, you'll need the controller if you go with defi along with the gauges themselves. What are peoples oil temp and pressure fully warmed up at idle?
  5. C

Rays Lug Nuts....

I have rays lug nuts on my wheels (ce28's) and in fairness they are light but for the price of them and how easily they get scratched damaged I just wouldnt bother!
  6. C

Good websites/shops to buy brake discs & pads

EP3 pads are 100% the exact same, i would be very confident that the discs are too.
  7. C

Hid headlight problem

This is a common problem, take out the headlight and silicone up the part where the lens meets the frame the full way around. It should leak anymore then.
  8. C

Good websites/shops to buy brake discs & pads

Honda direct would be cheaper i would imagine, think pads are around the £50 and discs around £110.
  9. C

Just got booked in at Honda...

The gear oil is a 20min job, did it myself last night - £60 labour is nutts.
  10. C

Squealing brakes!

What brand pads and discs? Some just squeel as part of their normal operation unfortunately.
  11. C

Gear Box Oil

You will just about get the 2L in depending on how its jacked up. You definitely dont need more than 2 either. Ring your local honda dealer for the mtf3 costs, bit strange its close to half price here in Ireland.
  12. C

Gear Box Oil

I wouldnt , Honda MTF 3 is around €7 a litre, its just not worth the hassle for the sake of small change.
  13. C

im soooo glad i dont drive a Poobaru or a member on this forum...

I dont know lads, think a lot of fellas on here have blinkers on regarding dc5's. Standard v standard the original late 90's sti is a much better drive than the dc5 and quite a bit faster too. They handle really really well. An evo6/8/9 are the same, theyre a better performance car than the...
  14. C

Just a backbox.

Like I said people wonder why fellas arent logging on and posting here very often, i think this thread sums it up. Google backpipe (long version cat-back pipe) and I think you'll get quite a few responses. No fighting here just disappointed with the cr*p attitude of some posters on here. Its...
  15. C

Just a backbox.

Serious question, do you get out much? The centre section of the exhaust (or B section as you call it) is commonly known as the backpipe (or the long version cat-back pipe) where i come from, whether its a dc5 or a skyline. Ive obviously rubbed you up the wrong way either in this thread or...