Search results

1. dan the man

donnington today? 29 dec 06

My friend is at donnington and said blue DC5 on there..anyone?
  2. dan the man

G CON technology

New DC5s had it but didint understand the concept.. the little illustrations explain! http://www.honda.co.jp/tech/auto/safety ... index.html scroll down and watch. we are safe my friends :D
  3. dan the man

Bit of help

When i sometimes click on a link to watch a video on various sites like kontraband and other viewing things.. it flashes up a box saying NPDSPLAY cannot create directshow player Does my head in, how do i get it to play what i want? Is it a setting somewhere on my firewall or just general...
  4. dan the man

Help source these brembo's. !?

Well not source but name in fact. A lad at work has asked me to see if anyone knows what these brembo calipers are off. The are 13" in length :shock: and beleive me are HUGE. The pics dont do justice and the area where the disc fits inside the caliper looks like the disc should be massive...
  5. dan the man

Which wheels to sell. FFS

Right starting to bug me this. Im gona sell either my white or my silver OEM wheels and i like both. Different peeps have said they want either or and im like- bollox i dont know which to let go. so... WHAT GOES/..YOU DECIDE :!: (bb style) :lol: pics to help. WHITE> SILVER> dan ...
  6. dan the man

A PLAN renewal...wtf

:evil: £1279.85 EH? 25 with 6 years no claims... 7k miles a year time for a ring round and bounce about :| :lol:
  7. dan the man

gauges electrical question

SORRY AGAIN :oops: but on my gauges info paper it just states RED= ACC BLACK= GROUND GREEN= SIGNAL WHITE=ACC now as i understand it both the ACC can go onto 12v live wire etc, but someone said today is it not one switched and one permanant? It dosent say anything about this on instructions...
  8. dan the man

SUMP SWAP... Driveshafts out?

i know the subframe has to come off but doe this include the drive shafts or can they be moved outa the way with suspension unbolted etc?? Just getting it done next week so need to get some MTFII if so,, thanks.
  9. dan the man

Gauges connection..help etc

When connecting for a water temp gauge where have people done it. I have got some aluminium water bracket that fit on the hoses but dosent seem to be much room really. Also anyone know what size our hoses are? either 1" 3-16 OR 1" 3-8 not sure which? is there any other points instead of...
  10. dan the man

defi gauges. fitting

After buying the gauge pod off livvy and being proper chuffed with it as when it sits on dash, almost looks factory. Sits above stereo but behind the pimply material in the the recess of the dash. Really chuffed so wnat some defi gauges that are red and will match the DC5 clocks perfectly...
  11. dan the man

ABP fast road....amazed.

Went to ABP in cheshire yesterday to have the rearadjustable arms fitted, front bolts and fast road set up. OMG FECK CHRIST CLASS MINT. how happy am i. To be honest i thought the car struggled to put power down cos of the weather, being damp and greasy lately etc. I always thought my cars...
  12. dan the man

YOKO ADVAN NEOVAs ad07

Ok a guy on DC2 forum has found a chap who will bring in these wonderfull tires. The more we order the better and cheaper it is so just putting a post up to gauge interest..he is getting back to me with prices etc,so for now who is interested? i estimate the tires will be about 100quid each...
  13. dan the man

DC5 went on RR today results

PEAK POWER WAS 213.5 BHP @ 8000RPM PEAK TORQUE WAS 136 lbf-ft @ 6760RPM (whats this in NM? as 206NM book) Think its right as some 95 ron fuel in there, and sat for a week so not fresh. just a quick run it was.. so changing at 8k makes sense.. :idea: any comments appreciated, is torque higher...
  14. dan the man

AINTREE THIS SATURDAY oct 1st

Just a quickie as im on track this sat (please god be dry) so if anyone wants to come down then cool. there from 8.30 till probably 4pm ish.... My twin loop is here now so hopefully be on and my SPOON tower bar arrived today too... 8) DTM :D
  15. dan the man

EP3 AND DC5....twin loop?

will one twin loop fit both or are mounting points different?? dan
  16. dan the man

where my post go

any ideas about my post on suspension as was gona add to it.. MODS :evil: :? :|
  17. dan the man

TANABE SPRINGS>>> V HAPPY!!

What can i say, car is sooo planted now. First drive tonight and im WELL IMPRESSED. Turn in is better, changes direction quicker, stable under braking, long corners gives me more confidence, deals with bumps better-like they are dealt with quicker and less fussy but still not crashy. Still...
  18. dan the man

??? seat reclining knobs..which side!?

When i picked sikboys car up for him last week (and screwed the arse off it..cheers sikboy) i went to adjust the seat and thought WTF!? wheres the thing u turn? oh here it is on the outside nect to the door and a right bastard to get to... In my DC5 they are on inside and easy...just like my...
  19. dan the man

PASSENGER FOR THE RING ANYONE?

Okay im going back to the ring in september, set off on 16th and catching ferry form hull about 9pm... come back on tuesday 20th, should dock about 9pm.. so if anyone wnats to come as a passenger let me know..hunting about with my mates but nothing defiante yet so put it on here.. dan
  20. dan the man

tanabe springs orderd

Orderd the tanabe fast road springs today, so when fitted will let u know how i go on... will be tested at the ring as a comparison to stock. BEAT THAT! dan 8)