Search results

1. T

How many DC5s now?

Anybody know the latest figure registered in th UK?
  2. T

I've just been KPro'd..............

I was at System R on Saturday, had the following mods done: KPro Gruppe M Toda Manifold Toda Exhaust Spoon Springs Uprated engine mounts Rear camber adjusters Fast road set-up Made 210WHP. It's a totally different car and I'm absolutely over the moon, VTEC ing is even more addictive than...
  3. T

Car pulling to the right.

My car is pulling to the right, I'm in Germany and have had the Geometry settings checked out as follows: FRONT Camber Left Right -0°30' +0°30' Caster Left Right +1°14' +0°14' Toe Left Right +0°03'...
  4. T

K20A Technical Drawings Anyone?

Does anybody have some detailed drawings of the K20A engine, showing exploded views, 3D images and cross sections etc? If not are there any good websites that host this information? Thanks.
  5. T

Wondering if my ECU is standard?

I was on the Autobahn yesterday & had the car's speedo reading 165mph, thats with a passenger and a load of luggage, probably the equivalent of 3 passengers. AFAIK the only mod is a CAT back, if you can call that a mod. I was following a Merc E320 CDi (which was seriously no slouch) and he...
  6. T

Headlight beam adaptors for driving in Europe

Got some of these stickers from Halfords, obviously the instructions don't have the Integra so I havn't a clue where to place them as there is no real set pattern looking at all the headlight variations. Has anybody used these before & know where to place them? Thanks.
  7. T

CTR Alloys

Does anybody have the CTR alloys on their DC5? If so how is the handling effected? Thanks.
  8. T

Car Trouble

My car has just thrown it's hand in. I went into KwikFit today to have some tyres done, it was fine when it went in, they had it on the ramp and when I started the engine afterwards, the ECU & battery light were on and after moving off I saw that the speedo and odo weren't working. A little...
  9. T

Adjusting Headlight Beam

Does anybody know how you would adjust the headlight beam for driving in Europe? My car will be over in Germany for sometime and I would rather do this than buy stickers.
  10. T

Car Tax

Need to get my car taxed tomorrow, just thought I don't have an MOT as the car was imported this year and was told an import is the same for a new car, don't need one for 3 years, is this true? I'm a bit sceptical myself. Car is 4yrs old.
  11. T

I've just lightened my wallet a tad.

I've gone ahead and ordered the following to be fitted and supplied by System R on the 28th December; Gruppe M intake, KPro, Toda Manifold & Exhaust and Spoon progressive springs. I tried to share my jubilation with some of the guys I work with but they just didn't get it, so I thought I'd share...
  12. T

White Dials

Anybody know where you can buy white dials from? I'm not keen on the grey ones, also has anybody changed from grey to white?
  13. T

Mods

Anybody got these mods: Gruppe M Carbon Fibre Induction Kit Hondata K Pro Toda Exhaust Manifold Toda Hi-power Exhaust System Spoon Progressive Spring Set Fast road set-up Would like any feedback from anybody who has all of the above fitted to their car. Thinking of getting these done all in...
  14. T

DC5s on Autotrader

Have you seen how many DC5s are on the Autotrader website? Seems like the importers are flooding them in.
  15. T

Goodyear F1s

Totally impressed with these tyres in the wet, you can really give it some. Heard many complaints about the soft tyre wall but I actually don't mind it, gives you a better sense of when the tyres are going to give.
  16. T

Robin Reliant vs DC5

What differences can I expect between the two? My mate reckons that around a track, the Reliant owns the DC5. I don't know, think it's a close one. What is the 0-60 time of the Reliant?
  17. T

How much oil do you use?

Think I'm using about 1 litre every 1000 miles, is this normal? I'm using Motul 300v 5W30.
  18. T

This is great

I've owned my DC5 for 3 months now, been up and down the country a few times and I've still only seen one DC5 in this country and thats mine! One of my mates keeps seeing a silver one in South Shields but I still have yet to see it.
  19. T

These cars don't like uneven road surfaces!

Lost control of the car big style the other day on a roundabout with a adverse camber. The car started going side on to the right, corrected it (or so I thought I had) then all of a sudden the backend just went **** off and spun me 180 round to the left! I've had another scary moment off a...
  20. T

Another new DC5 owner

Hi, I'm the fella who's just bought Rob-dc2 black DC5. The car is absolutely mint and I'm over the moon with it, thank you Rob for a good sale. I've got a CTR thats up for sale, only 5 months old! I have no regrets about trading a new car for an immaculate 4 year old one, I went out in the CTR...