Search results

1. H

Ef8 CRX owner saying hi....

Welcome mate .that CRX looks awesome .i am selling my dc5 as well .have a look you might be interested .good luck with the hunt .try to keep that CRX
  2. H

DC5 or new shape Civic Type R?

Drove a Vxr it was fast but so boring to drive .dc5 is the way forward .have you found a dc5 yet ?
  3. H

Safe to run without Tegiwa/ Gruppe M scuttle

I had the same problem .just modify your standard Scuttle panel And the rattle will go away
  4. H

Hi everyone, New to the site

welcome . loving the silver dc2
  5. H

Ey up guys!

welcome mate . i am the same guy who pm'd you about my dc5 on ep3 forum. good luck with the hunt for a dc5
  6. H

Best Place/Price for OEM Discs

i was thinking of MTEC discs as well with ferodo pads? any one got MTEC discs?
  7. H

Is this a good price ? :)

i would of thought car would be more safer in a garage than a street ? so insurnce should come down if in garage
  8. H

HKS silent high power exhaust

i have got a hks super silent exhaust . very quite cant even hear it when i driving normal . some times i even forget that i even have a aftermarket exhaust that's how quite it is . LOVE IT http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28108-nhb-dc5/page__p__272835#entry272835
  9. H

Bad day

Hks super silent for me .very quite exhaust and nice when you put your foot down
  10. H

Milano DC5 at SVA - Any Info Available?

hi stevie why don't you look for one privately? i have heard mixed reviews about sva imports
  11. H

The Ultimate Battery Thread

battery received . perfect fitting ! :xgrin:
  12. H

the discount code isnt working?
  13. H

i am about to order this guys so it better fit lol
  14. H

honda oem wheel nuts

hi all i am after some new nuts ,whats the best place to buy them? i have had a look at those on ebay...
  15. H

How good do you think this would be.... Wheel refurb....

£400 is a lot for a refurb. i would expect a unblemished job for £200 for all four wheels never mind £400 lol. add couple of hundred more and you can buy rota alloys or some thing
  16. H

What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

How come the dc5 was only insured as third party ?was it by choice ?
  17. H

What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

Glad you are ok mate i will have the spoon springs if you break the car
  18. H

hks exhaust

Thanks for the help mate
  19. H

hks exhaust

hi all i have managed to get hold of a hks super silent exhaust from ebay item number 370574771919.got a problem though it doesn't come with any gaskets . my question is do i need any gaskets if yes how many ? i have been looking on ebay but don't know which is the right one ? thanks