Search results

1. Decklogic1

Somerset Newbie!!

Hey Dan, Glad your enjoying the car, I have to say I miss it terribly. I know its gone to a good home. Cheers, Al. Lord I'll need to change my signature, I just remembered!!
  2. Decklogic1

Bike in the back..?

Back seats down, and front wheel off will see a large bike in there - I even got my downhill bike in the back of mine once.
  3. Decklogic1

Help Please!!

Glad it all worked out mate - the smile will be there a good while :D
  4. Decklogic1

Anybody know this DC5?

:D No nothing dodgy I know of guys, or I would have said. I just live in the area and am thinking of selling in the near future myself.
  5. Decklogic1

Js racing or Gruppe M

You really cant go wrong with a Gruppe M mate, its an awesome bit of kit.
  6. Decklogic1

Anybody know this DC5?

You have a PM.
  7. Decklogic1

damaged dc5 helpage please!!!!

Give this a wide berth mate - there are plenty on sale on this site, and most if not all will have been cared for by true enthusiast owners. Just my two bobs worth.
  8. Decklogic1

If you had to change from a DC5 to a cheaper car

If you want to stay Honda, EK9 or DC2 all the way. If not you may consider an S13 or 14.
  9. Decklogic1

Full beam bulb

Cheers Stu, So I guess that the Main headlight and full beam are the same H1 bulb? Low Beam - HID Fitment - D2R Main Beam - Halogen Fitment - H1 Sidelights - W5W Cheers Al.
  10. Decklogic1

Full beam bulb

Hi Guys, Need a full beam bulb for the headlights - are these a special order, or will Halfrauds cope with an enquiry? Any product code info welcome - cheers. :)
  11. Decklogic1

Advise on buying a DC5 type R

And get one with electric mirrors, so you can fold them up whilst in the VTEC zone and improve your coefficient of drag, and therefore your top speed :D And yes White is deffo quicker.
  12. Decklogic1

car wash damage?(now with pics)

Your lucky more damage didn't occur mate, those things batter your motor badly. Hand wash is the best way. You also need to especially watch out for automated washers that have a wheel guide pulley system - many years ago I put my old Astra through one, I had 17"s and 40 profile tyres, it...
  13. Decklogic1

Vortex Generator

Would like to see a photoshop of this - anyone?? Think it could look quite cool.
  14. Decklogic1

yellow recaro's?

I was after one of these Yellow DC2's myself last year, really hard to come by, and pricey because of this. I think the colour is Phoenix Yellow? Red recaros look better in them in my own opinion. :)
  15. Decklogic1

Anybody know the make of this rear splitter?

When you finally get one bud, I hope you get a better fit than that, not the best job done there. :?
  16. Decklogic1

Black roof?... NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 2!!

I like it - but no paint as others have said. Make sure any weave effect on the vinyl runs the same way as the weave on the bonnet. :D
  17. Decklogic1

Integra viewing S2 4EE....

Gaz777 - You have a fresh PM. :wink:
  18. Decklogic1

DC5 info

:D Magnolia - That one never gets tired. :wink: Pity its not an anniverary edition - I'd have had it off you. Nice wee car though. You'll love the DC5 once you get one. P.S. - Championship White FTW :D
  19. Decklogic1

DC5 info

Hi Bud and welcome, DC5 is an awesome car and no mistake. What year/model EP3 do you have?
  20. Decklogic1

QUICK PRICE/ VALUE UPDATE FOR THE DC5

Prices have gone crazy - its really turned into silly season over DC5 prices - £8k for a sub 50k miler 2001 plate, bonkers!