Search results

1. M

Integra owner killed

yes he was from ellon.he is named in tonights evening express.
  2. M

Integra owner killed

very sad news seen the pics in the evening express as soon as i seen it it flooded back memories of my accident in the dc5 in 2008 and it made me realise how lucky i am to be still here and to even climb out of the tailgate virtually unscathed,please be carefull lads you simply dont know whats...
  3. M

fast road set up in Aberdeen

If i remember correctly i was around £60 which was probably 1.5hrs labour.but that was few year ago now.
  4. M

Rear light replacement, new lense or new light? (facelift)

As coldfuse says give dave at steels of honda a shout ,very helpfull chap and will go out of his way to help you+he knows his stuff.
  5. M

Wheel width

why are you changing wheels your dares looked 8), pity i have just bought rota g forces from turriff tyres for the fd2 or i would have snapped them up from you.
  6. M

problem starting car

you wont geet a true reading with the charger on it. best to have the car running with the lights and heater,heated rear window on and see what your meter reads then.
  7. M

problem starting car

alternator is working then looks like the battery has some dead cells is it a sealed battery?
  8. M

problem starting car

could be battery or an alternator problem,best idea would be connect a multimeter to the battery to make sure your alternator is charging the battery, if it is it would point towards the battery.
  9. M

cold starts becoming chuggy?

might be that our jap cars have smaller batterys and the -tempatures affect them more.
  10. M

Yeah or Neah?

here is a pic of my old one with a self adhesive one
  11. M

Searched but no luck

Whenever i changed mine it always took around the 5.5 ltrs of oil. my fd2 is the same.the way to check the oil is to have it running a couple of minutes to get it up to normal running tempature , leave to stand for a couple of minutes then check your oil level. if you check it from stone cold...
  12. M

Cheapest place for NGK spark plugs?

i bought plugs and a hamp oil filter on ebay and was cheaper than i could buy from a local motor factors at trade price aswell, but it was a while ago.
  13. M

Need advice on clutch

I bought a oem clutch kit from tgm and it was around £100 cheaper than the honda dealer.mind you that was about a year and half ago.
  14. M

Question on FD2

THIS SHOWS WHAT ITS MADE OF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kttI3_rA0S4
  15. M

Wheel Pic Request

here is a pic of my old dc5 with 18" rotas
  16. M

scam or what?????????? cant be true

that is a very cheap facelift dc5 sounds a bit too cheap, where abouts in aberdeenshire is the car i could possibly have a look at it for you if it was not far from me.might be worth doing a check on the car,incase of any finance left on it.
  17. M

Crashed the Teg :'(

My one was a 52 plate with 46000 mls smashed it last june. when the assessor came to look at it he phoned me asked all the history on the car and asked what i was thinking the car would be worth,what i said is that to buy the same car with simlar miles and condition was around £12000 he said...
  18. M

Crashed the Teg :'(

I feel for you dude but the main thing is that you got away without any injurys.similar thing happened to me last year with my teg but a woman pulled out in front of me car was totaly wrecked,i got out with just a small cut on my elbow with crawling out of the car upside down.just goes to show...
  19. M

2006 front end on my 2001 car???

everybodys taste is different. but if i was going to look at buying a teg with a facelift front and prefacelift back it would make me wonder if it has been pranged and sorted with whatever parts they could get a hold off.
  20. M

2006 front end on my 2001 car???

There was a blue o2 plate teg in fraserburgh the other week it had a facelift front bumper and headlights,the back was pre facelift i thought it looked odd.