Search results

1. Aly

Thanks to everyone.

Sold my teg last week and would just like to thank everyone thats helped me over the last 2 years of ownership. Ill still be creeping around here every so often, i believe a member has bought my car so it should show up eventually. Thanks again everyone. :xcheers: :xcheers: :xcheers...
  2. Aly

Replacing Exhaust

Taking my twin loop off and putting a standard exhaust back on, do I just pick up the gaskets from Honda or is there a website for this sorta stuff? I googled it but no luck, maybe they arnt called gaskets at all, the metal plates for between the pipes?
  3. Aly

What K is my bulb?

Hello :) Can anyone tell me what K rating the left light is? (The blue colour). Bought a bulb that i thought was the same K rating however its not.. dont want to make the same mistake.
  4. Aly

Headlights

Hello! Car just failed its MOT because the headlights are different colours (it passed last year?) anyway... From my research on here a DC5 comes with HID's as standard, is that right? it's the passenger side that's needing changed and I read that removing the battery allows u access to the...
  5. Aly

Head units OEM and After

Getting tired with the poor radio signal on my OEM radio, would i be correct in saying this cannot be improved? As for aftermarket double din heatunits, what can i expect on a £200 budget? Looking for touch screen with ipod (+ charger if possible) Been looking at this...
  6. Aly

Preperation for Winter

Hi there, Is there anything you guys do to prep for winter and the jobby weather? Like waxing (ur car) more often towards the winter months for protection? Ive got limited days off, it could snow and the car lives outside because i cant fit it through the door and up the stairs. So due to...
  7. Aly

Front Camber Bolts

Are they a set % of camber or is there a range of camber available?
  8. Aly

Bird excrement water mark?

Got some spots of bird excrement on my bonnet and it seems to have caused a water mark on the paint? I'm not sure how to get this off.. Tried to take a picture bit it doesn't show on camera!
  9. Aly

Camber is different on back wheels.

Even with my wheels that are on right now (buddy clubs) they are still clearly different if you look at them. What can cause this to happen and is there anything i can do as a normal person to see what is wrong? Is this a simple job to correct? Can it be taken to any mechanic or does it need...
  10. Aly

Needing new Nuts

Hey i got a set of D2 Spec nuts on my car, the big long red things. Im really wanting to know what size of nut a DC5 takes. Is it a 1.5 or 1.25? Also, lets say i dont want to spend £100 on nuts.. where would i get normal black ones that wont break my bank. -edit or maybe they are D1?
  11. Aly

Tenzo R Alloys

Hello. Im buying a set of 17" tenzo R alloys for my car. (The only europe supplier of this alloy i can find.) Im not sure if the whole referal thing is allowed here or not, i searched and was given 0 results. They offer a bonus scheme which is based on people making an account on their...
  12. Aly

Service Question.

Hello. Its my first service with my DC5 and ive been searching but not finding the answers i want. Ive been quoted £195 from a honda dealership for a "basic" service. Oil change, filters and some sort of plug (not sparks). + an inspection. Isnt this just an oil change? what am i paying...
  13. Aly

Buddy Club P1's ( White )

I will most likely sell my set once i buy new alloys. Can anyone suggest a selling price for these? They would come with 4 tyres with 5-6mm tread. They are under a year old and have no damage.
  14. Aly

Mugen Bumper Rep

Considering a few things for my next mod, where can i find a replica mugen front bumper? Google only throws up people selling the replicas second hand for silly amounts like $100-300 painted... Cant seem to find anything europe based or infact any company selling them? Can someone push me in...
  15. Aly

any wheel guru's?

My alloy sizes would be: Alloy: 18x7.5 Tyre: 215/35/18 ET: ? Eibach Springs: 25-30mm drop. What sort of ET would make this possible?
  16. Aly

Blue Seats

Hey, im really lost as in to what to ask for my old seats. I hope this sort of thread is ok. I dont want to over / under price them, i do realise they are damaged and would need a recovering to look new again. However, i have been looking for seats for almost a year now and i know DC5 seats in...
  17. Aly

PS3 Move and MAG

Anyone played any of the gun games with the PS3 move? MAG being the one im interested in the most.
  18. Aly

Red or Mirror lip?

It looks like my blue seats will be getting replaced by black ones. 2 sets have came along at once :D What is your opinion one black alloys with red lip and black with mirror lip? my car is black. Should i go upto 18 or stay at 17"?
  19. Aly

Wiper Blades

Ive been searching and cant find a clear cut answer. If i walk into halfords and buy wipers of the correct length (whatever that is?) and ones made for a honda accord will they fit? Also do the blades just pop off and in? and what year of accord if true? Cheers.
  20. Aly

Seats

Hello! Im researching my next mod. Black seats or Black alloys, im leaning towards replacing my blue seats with black ones. My question is, how much do people sell these for? (Black ones) and where are the good places to look other than here and ebay? I was advised by many people that seats...