Search results

1. Alex_Wilson

DC Sports Exhaust gasket help!

Hi guys Just bought a dc sports exhaust for my DC5 and need to put new gaskets on. I need 3 in total. I need a 3 hole gasket where the cat meets the b pipe. This is measuring at 52mm/2.04" on the dc sports exhaust. Does that sound correct? Thought it would be bigger than that. Then I need two...
  2. Alex_Wilson

BC coilover seized

Hi guys, Trying to raise the front of my car 5mm before geo. All the locking collars undo nicely but the threaded part of the shock to adjust the height i can't get to budge. Any tips?
  3. Alex_Wilson

Opinions on having the spoiler painted?

Hi guys I'm having the rear Mugen rep wing painted soon as the quality isn't great at the moment. Shall I have it painted like this again: Or like this? I'm really torn and need opinions. The only reason I'm thinking about the second option is because with it black it gets lost in...
  4. Alex_Wilson

Wheel wobble at 80 mph.

Hi guys, My car between 70-80 whilst accelerating shakes. I have had the wheels balanced and they are fine. Wheels are new and no damage. Any ideas? Thanks Alex
  5. Alex_Wilson

Rocker Cover Dome Nuts

Hi Guys, Anyone know the thread sizes/specs of the Dome Nuts on the rocker cover? Want to change mine. Thanks Alex
  6. Alex_Wilson

Plastic inlet manifold cover with RBC

So the standard inlet cover won't fit with an RBC. Has anyone made something to fit? Cheers Alex
  7. Alex_Wilson

Valve Clearences

Having these done at the weekend. Does anyone have the specs for the inlet and exhaust? Thanks Alex
  8. Alex_Wilson

5zigen Fireball exhaust. What b pipes fit?

The centre section of my 5zigen system is not in the best shape so I need a new one. What b pipes will fit the 5zigen fireball back box? Or will I have to go custom? Also the centre section needs to be able to match up to a buddy club manifold. Thanks Alex
  9. Alex_Wilson

Removal of scuttle panel

Hi guys, I have a new scoop to fit as my old one broke. Is there a how to guide on how to remove the scuttle panel? I dont want to break any clips etc. Cheers
  10. Alex_Wilson

EP3 ASR Brace

Do EP3 ones fit on a DC5? I know the LCA's are the same. Thanks Alex
  11. Alex_Wilson

TPS Adjustment KPRO

Hello chaps need bit of reassurance on how i do this as I have recently put a new TPS on my throttle body. As i have read on the net: I plug the KPRO into my laptop and enable data logging. I then go to the TPS section on K Manager. With the car turned off I click read with no throttle and...
  12. Alex_Wilson

What is this sensor on the throttle body?

Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me what sensor this is on the top of the throttle body? (Image attached and took from the net) I snapped the little piece of plastic that goes into a breather. The car runs ok without it but it must do something so i need a new one. So if anyone has one for sale let...
  13. Alex_Wilson

Front Winglets

Does anyone know where to buy some winglets to fit the DC5? Thanks Alex
  14. Alex_Wilson

17x8 ET35

Hi guys I've found a set of wheels in the above size. They will be fitted with 215/40/17 tyres. So a bit of stretch. Will these fit ok or will arches need to be rolled? If anyone has some pics of that size wheel on their 5 could you post them plead :) Cheers Alex
  15. Alex_Wilson

Snetterton Thursday 19th July

Next track for my DC5 is snetterton, doing an all day open pit there. Took my first 5 around and it was great fun! cant wait to get this one around and use the advantages of coilovers :D Any local lads gonna head down?
  16. Alex_Wilson

TGM Fast road set up specification.

Hi Guys, My car has the TGM fast road set up done by the previous owner. But the other day i ran over something quite hard and its knocked all my tracking out etc. Im going to sort all the height etc to how i want it and then get it set up again. Just wondered though if anyone has the full...
  17. Alex_Wilson

New tyres

Hi Guys another tyre thread :D Im going to replace my front tyres with something that has more grip than my current budget tyres. Its either going to be Goodyear F1's or Toyo T1R's On the front and rear at the mo i have 215/45/17 but i want to start replacing them with 225/45/17's. Is this a...
  18. Alex_Wilson

Snetterton 01/09/2011

Just booked my first trackday in DC5 at the new snetterton 300 circuit, i cant wait to see how it performs on track Anyone else coming along that day? Alex
  19. Alex_Wilson

Fuel filter location?

Can anyone tell me where the fuel filter is located please? Thanks Alex
  20. Alex_Wilson

Club stickers

Hi guys Keep seeing pictures of peoples cars with the forum stickers. where can i get them from as id quite like some for mine Thanks Alex