Search results

1. alan-lee

Dc5 Carbon Goodies

Just wondering does anyone know of anywhere that sells carbon goodies for the dc5? Not looking anything particular but i always see a lot of bits for other hondas, grills and engine bay parts etc Thanks
  2. alan-lee

Door lock mechanism

Hi folks, Wondering if anyone has had this issue? Key in the door lock but wont turn.. Worried as if my battery ever dies im screwed as i have no other way into the car. Has anyone ever had this problem? And how did you go around it?
  3. alan-lee

Bonnet Release Cable

Hi folks, We'll eventually got the car back after 20 months with the tuner. Spent ALL day yesterday cleaning the inside as was moldy and stinky from laying about for near 2 years. Went to start the engine bay and had to close the bonnet to move the car and then the bonnet wouldn't open again...
  4. alan-lee

Best fix? Recaros

Best fix for this? Done properly? [emoji8][emoji8]
  5. alan-lee

Car capsules/ car bubbles

Anyone have one or ever used them? Want an outdoor one but £300 is a bit more than I'm willing to pay Anyone any alternatives or reviews? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. alan-lee

Is pre and facelift reverse lights the same size?

Just before i order a set id rather be sure! Thanks in advance
  7. alan-lee

One for the turbo'd nuts?

Anyone that has a turbo'd dc5 what is the best ecu to go for? looking something good quality obviously but at a decent price.. don't mind buying new but needs to have everything needed to fit Thanks
  8. alan-lee

Windscreen query?

Can someone find the thread on the replacement windscreen it had parts numbers etc on it? Ive searched but cant get it Thanks
  9. alan-lee

Whats needed?

Well its coming into the summer month soon and I want to have all the bits needed to get my car finished.. finally! I have Tein coil overs here, thing is I want to know exactly what ill need along with these in order to get the best geo setting for the road. I know the car wont be going too...
  10. alan-lee

Strange electric problem

Hi folks, Couple of weeks ago i stopped at a petrol station and when i turned the car back on the left indictor stays on and makes a weird buzzing sound when i actually put it on then using the stalk! It stayed like that for roughly 5 minutes but went away! then last night i started the car to...
  11. alan-lee

Carbon bits [pic and info thread]

Hi guys! Just wondering has anyone seen anywhere that does this kind of carbon tray for the dc5? The one above the bumper obvs! Also if theres any other wonderful bits of carbon i dont know about please post :-)
  12. alan-lee

Anyone live near chertsey, Surrey?

Reason i ask is there is a set of wheels on ebay and the guys is looking them collected and he wont post! Was thinking if someone trustworthy enough wouldnt mind picking them up if they were local.. I would need them boxed up and posted but obviously id pay for that and any expense caused! If...
  13. alan-lee

ITR-DC5 Merchandise

Just wondering was there or is there any forum merch? Hoodies t shirts tax disc holders/ mot disc holders? Looking 2 disc holders and thought it be nice to have some forum ones if possible
  14. alan-lee

Fifa 13 xbox ultimate team / pro season online

Anybody else play this? Heres my current ultimate team.. Have david silva or balotelli for cf usually but need to upgrade my strike force and aguero is too dear so maybe falcao or something like that Have a pro season with a few mates also but it gets very frustrating when you one or 2...
  15. alan-lee

Stud size?

Hi guys Just bought spacers but need the nuts to bolt the spacer to the hub what size are the standard bolt sizes? Thanks
  16. alan-lee

What kit is this?

I know they have a mugen rear lip but is this the mugen front lip and sideskirts? Are those front bits on the lip seperate also?
  17. alan-lee

Pre to facelift conversion

I know this has probably been asked loads but I need a definite answer and can't find any on the search option (never seems to bring up what I want) Body wise.. What are ALL the parts to change to facelift? Thanks Obvious ones like Headlights Front bumper Rear bumper tailights Are the...
  18. alan-lee

Tax?

So basically after having so much difficulty with the new MOT laws here in NI. My car has been out of tax since the end of jan start of feb.. But i havent driven the car at all this month bar to the MOT centre and back home.. When i go to tax my car now will they tax is from when it ran out i.e...
  19. alan-lee

Sporty headlight washers! Optional extra!!!!

Haha not really but how rediculous that i had to do this to my poor teg for NI MOT! GRRRR!!!! http://youtu.be/R8YeJQv7yFs
  20. alan-lee

Why should i keep the teg?

so basically been having these notions that i want an EVO. Can now afford to insure run and buy BUT everytime i drive the teg i just want to keep it and mod it. Need someone to talk me out of my notion and just keep the teg lol pics and comments welcome