Search results

1. Woppywop

I'm done with JDM

No being funny but Honda can get any OEM part, maybe a slight delay on orders but I've never had an issue!
  2. Woppywop

me again .... help :)

Good work Helen! Bet you can't wait now :) Think I know which one your on about, looks good and sits nicely on the suspension. Will be worth the wait :)
  3. Woppywop

New Arctic Blue DC5 owner

I'll PM you in a bit with the details mate.
  4. Woppywop

New Arctic Blue DC5 owner

Please, you'll make me blush :xredface: Make sure you look after it, I'm staying on here so keeping an eye out! Cheers Indi
  5. Woppywop

New DC5 owner!

Looks like a really clean example pal, congratualtions and welcome to the club.... Not many silver tegs about so it's nice to see :) As one leaves another joins, it's good news!!!
  6. Woppywop

Best way to ruin a DC5

Haha :)
  7. Woppywop

My Second DC5

More than likely but I've got nothing holding me back and the times right pal... A grown man may cry when it goes, only a little like!
  8. Woppywop

me again .... help :)

Was just about to say the same thing ha.... Helen You'd be hard push to find a better one!
  9. Woppywop

Selling My DC5 - The Time Has Come!

Sad times Ian, happy I got chance to see the legend that is, your DC5.... You thought I was going to say you didn't you :P Whoever has yours is going to be a happy camper... What you doing with your 23 sets of alloys? Thanks for your help (on a side note, mines going too... Needs must hey) You...
  10. Woppywop

My Second DC5

Alright, was this the charged one you've bought? Yeah I'm moving to Dubai pal, selling up and shipping out :) I'll come back to the fold if it all pays off though!
  11. Woppywop

My Second DC5

Wondered what happened to you.... Why sell the CW one?? Welcome back by the way, you may well have the only one in Coventry if and when mine goes :)
  12. Woppywop

New DC5 coming to the NW :)

Hi and welcome! To answer one of your questions, yes blue is the best colour, soon be overtaking the Creams!!! Both your Arctic's look great, but of course they as they're the same as mine, well when I bought it anyway :) Have fun chaps!!
  13. Woppywop

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Very cool pal, need you to explain something... Have you cut the centre pole thingy?? Can't work out what you've done from the pic.... Bloody love that though!
  14. Woppywop

When did you buy your DC5?

May 2011 picked mine up... Normally get a two/two and half year itch by now for something different with past cars but with this one..... Not a chance! Love it waaaaay to much!!
  15. Woppywop

Cleaned it up and fitted new roof gully seal things, made quite a difference :)
  16. Woppywop

Sad, unhappy Recaro

Genius mate haha
  17. Woppywop

Cleaning/Careing for Arches

Not has an issue with mine, just keep on top of cleaning them really mate
  18. Woppywop

They do work very well... Try Magifoam, probably the best one I've tried so far!
  19. Woppywop

It's great improvement on the OEM for facelifts, gives a much more aggressive stance front end... Like it a lot! :)
  20. Woppywop

sick of tar removers not working! please help!

^^ good results there chap. Dodo Juice Tarmalade is what I use, very good and smells like well, marmalade :)