Search results

1. G

banned man walking

What a cruel place to be doing speed checks :( That stretch of road belongs on a race track! The temtation to boot it is far, far to great. Heck even my mum used to give the old Mondeo a good run down there!
  2. G

Fantasy teg build!!!!

I maybe wrong here but i think the guys just seeing what people would do if they had 30k to spend on their ITR. Like he said, 'fantasy teg build' In other words just abit of fun :) Also the .... after he said 30k at it hints to this. I may be wrong though :o
  3. G

lap times

The 8:43 was done by a euro/uk dc2 itr. The DC5 would be much faster round there as the extra cog helps alot :)
  4. G

dc5 vs big boys

Totally agree mate :)
  5. G

dc5 vs big boys

Yes Gary your right but why revive this :? couldn't you leave it be :roll:
  6. G

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree :) Oh come on people, its only afew stickers which will come off. Dodge vipers have them, focus st's have them, pug 1007 8) :lol: have them. Its not like its got an ironing board on the back :lol: Although the mind does boggle when people sell them with these on. Surely they can see...
  7. G

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Oh that is low :lol: 8) My point being though if it still had 15k on the clock now it would still be worth alot :o . Infact im sure an enthusiast would pay 10k now :) Obviously if its gained 50k on the clock it will lose alot of ££££ :(
  8. G

There appears to be lots of tegs for sale (private)

Not a couple of years ago mate. More like 5 years ago :wink: I paid £8500 for a perfect 1998 model with 40k 3 years ago. The same condition cars with the same milege are going for £7000-7700 even today. Now mine has 70k on the clock and would be worth 6000/6500. Not a bad depreciation :D...
  9. G

Jap performance mag - FD2 V FN2 V DC5 (Scans)

7.1 was the figure it did in the wet by evo magazine. As that was the only official run by the DC5 by a magazine everyone else posts that figure. Obviously it can go faster :) Good review of the DC5 and that FD2 sounds better and better. Cheers Dotty :)
  10. G

Why did you buy your Integra?

For all of them :o :lol: Edit: someone beat me to it,haha :lol:
  11. G

2007 Civic Type R VS 2006 Integra R ?!?

The NSX was quicker above 80mph where the FD2 would be changing to 4th. Once 3rd stretched its legs in the NSX as said, it was gone :) Suzuka suits the fwd layout more than Tsukuba. Only really 1 slow bend where the fwd strugles to put its power down. Around Tsukuba theres 3 really tight bends...
  12. G

how does the 1200kg of the teg compare to other cars

You mean 1170 :o Focus ST - 1392 Focus RS - 1280 VW r32 - 1510 Leon cupra - 1400 Megane 225 cup - 1355 Clio 197 - 1250 :shock: its only little clio Corsa VXR - 1255 Astr VXR - 1400 The 96 spec DC2 weighed 1060kg, 98spec 1100kg 8) The answer is your alot lighter and lighter than the Supermini...
  13. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

No, the chassis is 1.8 kg more. The car is 100kg more in total. DC5(no aircon) = 1170 FD2 = 1270 :) Both feather weights compared to other cars. The FD2 weighs 20 kg more than a Clio 197 :shock: DC2 an DC5 really are light weight 8)
  14. G

Integra DC5 v Golf Mk4 R32

I wouldn't say its easily tuned to 270 mate. My firend had a Mk4 r32 and he spent over £2000 at AMD(you don't get many better places) on the stage 3 conversion(remap,cams,exhaust,sport cat) His produces 272 bhp and being 4x4 you lose alot through transmission losses. We did a track day at...
  15. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

No you didn't :lol: :oops: Sorry Tara. Got you mixed up :) and i agree on the other points, i just feel the room for improvment will be less, maybe :)
  16. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

Yeah i think so :wink: Oh i agree that everything can be improved :) But do you really think they went to such lenghts just to prove it was faster than a FN2 :lol: Maybe if it was against a DC5 i could understand as that would be better competition but its a simple fact that the FN2 and FD2...
  17. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

I don't think Lichfield have tinkered with that. Its been designed to go round tracks quick and Honda in Japan have a much better idea on how to do this than Lichfield :) Because the FN2 is so soft the FD2 is going to feel firm in comparison. Im sure it would be fine for most of us, maybe feel...
  18. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

The fd2 looked so impressive. It was over 3 seconds quicker whilst lapping on a wet track :o compared to the FN2s dry lap.
  19. G

Attempted Hi-jacking this morning.

Bloody awful mate, the countrys full of w*****s :evil: :lol: I must say though that was a great line :o
  20. G

FD2 and DC5 drag race

In the drag race the FD2 had a slight head start in both which makes a big difference at the end. It is slightly faster with the shortened first 3 gears. Around the track it is faster and i don't believe thats a marketing ploy. Theres lots of Evos. Around Suzuka it will easily compete with...