Search results

1. Y

Who used autotrader to sell their DC5?

How on earth do you list the DC5 as it only brings up the 1.8L DC2 or the 1.5EX when selecting Honda > Integra... although all the other DC5 ads are listed as a 2.0L Type R Really confused, I've emailed them for response, but anyone help here? :)
  2. Y

Oil man

Hello, Well I think that was his name, used to sell bulk oil... is he still on here as I can't see it in traders? Ta.
  3. Y

Changing o2 sensor

Anyone done this, as I know its a known issue for these going. I turned it off from kpro but now back to oem ecu, its back on again. TGM Checked this as confirmed it was the front first pre-cat sensor gone. Not to mention they cost a lot from Honda! Are these easy to change then? Garage quoted...
  4. Y

Anyone got temporary insurance cover on monthly basis?

As I'm selling my car, I really don't want to get hold of a whole year's cover... anyone used temp month to month or a short term 3-6 month cover even? I don't like the idea of paying for a whole year and only getting a bit back when cancelling after a certain number of months. It will be back...
  5. Y

Little mini teg toy cars

I've seen a few of these miniature tegs, where did you guys get them from?
  6. Y

Using TGM bodyshop via insurance?

Anyone ever tried this? I know majority of insurance companies have their own approved garages, but I want to go on the basis that my car is lowered and don't trust any of the local garages to accommodate my car appropriately. Basically, my idiot neighbour (which I'm still trying to prove...
  7. Y

Realigning oem gear knob

Guys, I've took off my after market gear knob and tried putting the oem one back on, but the shift numbers are on backwards now! How do you realign them up properly? Or is it down to the nut at the bottom of it?
  8. Y

OEM b pipe baffle box, is this a dent?

Guys, I've forgot what the oem b pipe looks like but according to this pic, to the bottom left of the baffle box, is that a big dent - as in the pushed in bit on the corner? Just looks strange, unless that's how the oem sits? Can someone confirm please, thanks.
  9. Y

Changing an item and requiring a full remap?

Anyone done this? I'm planning on possibly changing my RBC inlet for an RRC inlet, however, I've been told that this requires a full remap again despite already having a map done from the same company? This usually the case? As if so, I don't think spending nearly £750 ish will warrant a bit...
  10. Y

Unbolting front tower nuts where the strut goes over

If I take the 3 nuts off this tower strut and jack my car up, would the suspension come off? Sounds really daft I know, but I've been advised to jack the car up after taking the nuts off in order to fit a fixed width front strut brace as it will ease fitment? Please advise before I do... it...
  11. Y

RRC Inlet manifold

Guys, Who's bought one, where's best to get one of these from and ported to 70mm? :D I remember over a year ago they were going for about 600? Are they still that much? :o
  12. Y

Mintex F4 review + Snetterton 300

Guys, Paul G came to the rescue during yesterdays HOT event at Snetterton 300, in fact he couldn't of come over any earlier as we kept missing each other in between sessions... there was a lot of people, and subsequently a lot of Hondas :D As I've never taken pads off before, Paul kindly...
  13. Y

Rear strut tower bar difference

Guys, Whats the difference between the two http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Bars.asp?ID=2211 http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Bars.asp?ID=3916 Would the latter square version be better due to having more bolted parts?
  14. Y

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Fellas... or indeed ladies (to the hardcore elite that play), Anyone on this? I'm actually bored of Black Ops (never liked treyarch productions). Just bought it and completed campaign, will be starting online soon :D xbox 360 tag: edwardlui Let me know who is adding if you play?
  15. Y

wheel chock

Anyone use these, what do you recommend? I'm assuming the cheap plastic ones from halfords do the job? http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en& ... CFEQrQQwAg
  16. Y

Time for new tyres

No doubt my next track day will more or less kill off any rubber I have left on my car. Time for change me thinks... I'm currently using Hankook K110 V12 EVO as reviewed viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29571&hilit=hankook However, seeing some offers for the Federal's and some of the Yoko's from rarerims...
  17. Y

Anyone recommend garages in Sheffield?

Guys, If I don't get my brakes by this weekend to be done in Luton, anyone recommend any place in Sheffield as will need my rear brake rotors and pads replacing. Possibly fit brake bias valve too. Ta
  18. Y

Rear discs and pad replacement

Guys, Mine have been completely destroyed since my track day, mate has reported in that the rear discs are virtually scratched to shreds and no pads left... it squeals really badly when reversing etc. So guessing that they are gone? Quick search states that oem is fine and the best? They...
  19. Y

Floor bars

People, Any point in having them? Or any different from having rear tower strut/c-pillar bars? :?
  20. Y

Big brakes kit for optimum racing?

Guys, Did an extensive search on this and would be keen to see those that do proper racing series and/or hardcore track days on their views on brake kit systems. I had a word with some of the known garages and they all have mentioned that to do proper racing, you will need to move away from...