Search results

1. ladykb

Dipped beam passenger side out!

Any ideas what bulb I need and how much I'm looking at? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ladykb

Urgent Question on Castrol Edge 5W/40

Hey peeps quick question! I've got a service booked with Tom at TGM a week Saturday but I need a top up of oil! Tom uses Castrol Edge 5w/40 but the nearest place to me that I can pick up from today only has the New Spec question is if it's still 5w/40 it should be fine right? Cheers all
  3. ladykb

Just seen MY DC5 in someone else's Auto Trader Add!!!

So was browsing auto trader and there was a nice white DC5 up for sale, flicking through the pics (some obviously taken at Japfest) I see my DC5!!!!! Shame my for sale sign was not bigger I could of got my advertising for FREE!!
  4. ladykb

Selling NHB DC5 Later this year

ok so those that know me on here know I have looked after my DC5 very well. I am going to Japfest this year and will be displaying a for sale LATER this year sign :( My DC5 is o 105k and is a rare combination of NHB and red interior, It is totally standard apart for the intake I recently had...
  5. ladykb

Detailer in Hertfordshire

Hey all, I am looking for recommendations for a detailer in Hertfordshire. I want a full detail and machine polish before Japfest. I will have no time to do this myself as I am on holiday and dont get back til the 5th May. I could leave my car with them for the duration of my 2 week holiday...
  6. ladykb

Favourite polish and wax or sealant

Hi not been on here a while busy busy...... I have not polished or waxed my car since Japfest so it's due again. Question: got loads of Meguiars stuff some bottles 2 yrs old now will they still be ok to use? Also now Meguiars has soo many polishes and waxes now I've got NXT Range and Ultimate...
  7. ladykb

Does Your DC5 have a Name?

Ok so i thought i would start this thread, we all know what colour everyones got, we all know everyone's real name, we all know everyones ages.... BUT Do you have a name/ nickname for your TEG? :?: and why is it called that? I'll start, I have not given mine a name myself but all my friends...
  8. ladykb

Meguiars Fans...... Thought id share this offer i found

www.Meguiars-Online.Co.Uk Meguiars® Ultimate Quick Wax, New special offer price of £19.99, and they also offer a further 10% discount on all prices, So that's a massive discount of over 30%, And they also offer FREE POSTAGE on all items... and for orders over £40 FREE kit bag worth over...
  9. ladykb

DC05 TEG

Whilst i was at TGM this weekend i was chatting to Stuart (Jalapeno) we were talking about private plates and mentioned whoever had DC05 TEG had one of the most sort after plates for a DC5 owner, and just now i've seen the car on Piston Heads very nice example, is it anyone on heres...
  10. ladykb

Anyone Heading to TGM Saturday July 2nd?

Hi im taking a trip to TGM Saturday the 2nd July, wondered if anyone will be around?
  11. ladykb

Wind Deflector Ripped of on M4 - growing list of inperfections :-(

I have just returned from 2 weeks away and was doing my first 75 mile trip to the office, and then on the M4 in the fast lane all of a sudden bang scared the crap out of me..... I thought somethings hit my car from the other carriage way it hit my window with a smack i then worried about damage...
  12. ladykb

Oh my god how cheap was the petrol........

Just returned from holiday, petrol prices in Egypt are 20p a litre.... i wanted to say keep the litre of spirits in duty free i'll take a litre of petrol... Mind you putting it into perspective the cost of living is much different, with the average egyptian wage being 400EGY pounds which is...
  13. ladykb

What Colour You Got - Quick Poll

just thought be nice to get an idea of the % colour ownership.... ill start us off... sorry if this has been done before i done a search and didn't find anything...
  14. ladykb

Whats wrong with my electrics????

Hi, i have noticed in this past week and more noticeable on my 150 mile round trip to the office yesterday a few small annoying things going wrong..... My stereo on start up has gone back to original setup screen and i have to set it up everytime i start the car! When driving the stereo keeps...
  15. ladykb

Meguiar's Rx Plus Interactive Experience!

Just thought id share this site link, http://www.meguiars.com/rx/rx_main.cfm Tip its directed at the US so it will only accept a zip code just enter '90210' :D :D What is it :?: If you're looking to learn how to get your vehicle in award winning condition or if you simply want it to look...
  16. ladykb

How long to leave AutoGlym HD wax on to dry?

Hi, i notice that when i wax my car, when i buff off the wax i get marks on the bonnet that are real hard to remove look almost oily.... :roll: . i generally do this around each panel of the car.... 1 - Polish bonnet 2 - Polish door 3 - Remove polish from bonnet & apply Wax 4 - Remove polish...
  17. ladykb

Help Engine Oil Top Up

Hi, I have another 3000 miles before my next service but i need an oil top up Honda used Castrol Magnatec 5w-40 n my last service and i cant find it anywhere, added to that i see that everyone says its poor and NO ONE has it listed on the 'What Oil Thread'...
  18. ladykb

Whats your cleaning/detailing regime including products use?

So my regime is as follows, if anyone has any suggestions or alternatives please comments 1 - Jet Wash (Halfords Jet Washer) 2 - Hand Wash (Meguiars NXT Generation Car Wash Shampoo, Lambs Wool Mitt, and Meguiars Hot Rims wheel cleaner ) 3 - Clay step 3 is only done twice per year (Meguiars...
  19. ladykb

Sumo power Experience

I have decided that its time to start putting some mods on my car I want to start with an induction kit, i've been looking at the HKS reloaded or the Arc.... im looking at a supplier called Sumopower, has anyone hsd dealings with these are the recommended? or can you recommend someone else...
  20. ladykb

What do you think of Konig Illusion Red Alloys 4 a NHB DC5?

Am considering these for my NHB with Red interior, are they too much, i just think they are different as everyone has the red outside rim these days... :?: :?: :?: Just thinking against black