Search results

1. Woppywop

Machine Polishing... Couple of pics :)

Can't take any credit for this but now I have to buy a machine polisher after seeing what can be done... It must give you chaps that do it great satisfaction when you stand back and look at your efforts....
  2. Woppywop

Just a quick question...

Did the DC5 come with braided brake hoses? I see people talking about 'getting braided hoses' however, when taking my calipers off we noticed I already have them? Like I said just a quick question, thanks.
  3. Woppywop

Bloody Wiper Arms!

Seriously, I'm getting annoyed now! Could someone please tell me how to get the front and rear arms off.... it's like their welded on!
  4. Woppywop

Cars hunting a bit...

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the weather but on more occasions than not recently the cars been hunting when stationary. I always let the car warm up prior to use yet this morning it was terrible... the cars was hunting a lot, revs sitting steady at about 8-900rpm then this...
  5. Woppywop

Muteki SR35 Wheel Nuts Urgent Help

Affernoon, Could someone please tell me if these are ok to fit with my OEM wheel... I've just been informed by the chap who's refurbing my wheels he doesn't want to put them on as the tapper is different. Ordered them ages ago, Honda fitment 12 x 1.5. Bit concerned as he said they seem a lot...
  6. Woppywop

In need of a little help... Bronze Paint Code and Pic's

Afternoon, Bit late in the day but I'm going to see a chap tomorrow about refurbing my alloys next weekend. I was just going to go OEM silver however I like the look of a light bronze, I've sent the chap a couple of pictures of the colour but he's saying without a paint code it going to be...
  7. Woppywop

Brake Pad Shims...

I know I should of put this in the 'wanted' section but was after a quick result. Has anyone got a set please??There for the standard brembo pads. My mate who thinks he's the best mechanic in the county basically said when fitting my pads... 'ah you don't need them' and chucked um!! Well now...
  8. Woppywop

How good do you think this would be.... Wheel refurb....

A while back I was looking to buy some new wheels however I've now been looking at getting a refurb on my OEM's next month. There's a company in Birmingham called Labtab who are very highly recommended, but at nearly £400 I'm thinking a little steep! Now they do take the wheel off, remove the...
  9. Woppywop

Well, New Clutch Fitted... Smiley Happy Face!!

As some of you may remember, I was taking the TEG down to TGM yesterday to have a new clutch and thermostat fitted. Arrived at 8:30 after a 2 ish hour drive, introduced myself to Tom and handed over the key. To past the time me and my pal decided to run the gaunlet (which is that bloody main...
  10. Woppywop

New Clutch... :-(

Morning, Not been on for a while so firstly.... Merry Christmas everyone. For a while now my clutch has progressively been getting worse, it's now slipping quiet a bit and it's getting harder to change gear so time for a new one. Now I've contacted my local Honda dealer who have quoted me...
  11. Woppywop

Caliper Time.... Which Colour?

Afternoon, Well the next job for me is to repaint my calipers as they are looking a little tatty. Already got my Brembo decals but I'm undecided about the colour.... Should I just keep it stock red (as they really should be) or go Blue?? Sort of try match the car, that would be Artic Blue...
  12. Woppywop

Sorry, Wheels question...

Afternoon, Yes I am at work and no I shouldn't be on the internet blah blah blah.... Anyway, could someone please tell me if they are running 17 x 8.5 ?? I been searching on here and the rest of the worlds web but can't find anything... keep finding 17 x 8 but not 8.5 :xconfused: Just want...
  13. Woppywop

Coilovers

Evening, Well today I had the coilovers taken off my DC5 and standard shocks and springs fitted purley for comfort reasons. Only bought the car as a fresh import a couple of weeks ago and the trader didn't know what make they actually were. So on this I now have a complete set of coilovers...
  14. Woppywop

She's only gone & hit the VTEC!!!

Ok chaps, it's 20:08 and me and the other half's going out and she will be driving... Wish me luck!
  15. Woppywop

Is this just me...

Right, as titled I'm not sure if this is just me but today I did a fair few miles, mostly motorway and I'm not sure why but I just didn't want to put my foot down or even go slightly over the limit. I was getting overtaken by everything, even, wait for it... a chav'd up Nova (didn't even think...
  16. Woppywop

Is this just me...

Right, as titled I'm not sure if this is just me but today I did a fair few miles, mostly motorway and I'm not sure why but I just didn't want to put my foot down or even go slightly over the limit. I was getting overtaken by everything, even, wait for it... a chav'd up Nova (didn't even think...
  17. Woppywop

Well, I've finally got me a DC5...

Evening, Thought I'd join up and say hello... Pick up my 2001 Artic Blue DC5 last Saturday and the only question I have to ask myself is... WHY didn't I get one sooner?!?! :xconfused: I've owned a good number of cars over the last few years, mostly VAG engines but this is by far the most...