Search results

1. 2ndy

Winter protection

Didn't even know there was a detailing section! Seeing people use their imports all year round and then looking immaculate has got me in the mood to not put my car into storage and enjoy it the odd time over winter! It goes for paint correction in the new year so for now I just polished and...
  2. 2ndy

TDI 3" exhaust

I'm going to be buying an exhaust in the next couple of weeks... Was considering just buying another HKS but after my last one exploded I think I'm going to go for something different.l even tough the noise from the HKS is so ignorant which I kind of liked! Really into the idea of a 3 inch...
  3. 2ndy

Handbrake cables

Does anyone know if ep3 handbrake cables fit a dc5? Different part numbers but I've been told they will fit but might need to swap brackets over
  4. 2ndy

Stage 2 cams

Was wondering if anyone on here has upgraded to stage 2 cams? In the middle of buying bits and pieces and would like skunk2 stage 2s, Hoping to talk to someone who has done it before!
  5. 2ndy

2 fans?

Am I right in thinking only one fan is necessary? I'm citing a new tegiwa radiator when it arrives and have removed all of my air con, I wasn't 100% but after looking at parts diagrams one seems to be for the Air con and the other for coolant?
  6. 2ndy

Stronger wheel nuts?

On my last track day the threads inside my standard Honda wheel nuts started to break, im guessing its to do with all the extra heat. Was wondering if anyonr else had this problem and how they solved it? I want to avoid tuner nuts if possible and they need to fit standard wheels
  7. 2ndy

RC injector o rings

Hoping someone uses these on their dc5, I'm wanting to use a set of RC650s with a hybrid racing fuel rail. 8' wondering what o rings are needed for them?
  8. 2ndy

Oil catch can

Trying to find a definite answer on where the pipes should come from for a catch can. I thought a pipe ran from valve cover to catch can then from the PCV valve to catch can? Seen a few different things online so trying to make 100% sure
  9. 2ndy

Power steering pump

Hi, I have just fitted the K-tuned power steering relocation kit to my dc5, after firing I filled up with fluid and done the usual procedure for bleeding the system but I'm still getting a noise from the pump. The noise gets louder with revs and louder when il turning the wheels. Does anyone...
  10. 2ndy

3inch exhaust changing exhaust noise?

I currently have a HKS hi power on my dc5 which I love the sound off, the centre section has seen better days so I was thinking about getting it replaced with a 3 inch system and putting one silencer into it so similar to the hks, I'm just wondering will the exhaust sound change a lot? I know it...
  11. 2ndy

Dc5 and ep3 crank sizes

does anyone know the size difference in the k20a crank pulley and the k20a2?
  12. 2ndy

Removing front arb

Wanting to take mine off and get it powdercoated, can it be removed without taking off the exhaust manifold? Seems pretty tight in there
  13. 2ndy

Original DC5 brochures!

Found these and thought some people might like them! Brochure for pre face and Faceift DC5 and the pricelist issued for them also! Some pretty cool stuff in them.. Makes me wish my dc5 looked like the ones in the brochure :) Loads of cool stuff in them... Pity I can't speak Japanese!
  14. 2ndy

SRS light

Fitted an aftermarket steering wheel to my car which had turned the SRS light on, the kit that came with it was just a 2Amp fust with wires attached. Is this what I should use? Anyone any fixes to plug into the airbag plug to turn the light off?
  15. 2ndy

Engine flooded?

It's happened twice in 2 days now both have been after I've just started the car and moved it then try to start it again. When I try to start it it splutters and cuts out, if I keep the throttle open it will splutter and eventually Rev and run as normal.. Sounds like the engines flooded but...
  16. 2ndy

Toyo or bridgestone?

Im about to buy a set of tyres for my track wheels. Im trying to get a bit of a balance between price and performance so im not worried about wearing them down a whole lot during track days. Ive got AD08s on my standard wheels which i love but would rather keep them good. I can get T1rs...
  17. 2ndy

Brake pipes to rear

Was wondering if anyone knew the length of the brake pipes that go from the front bias valve to the back brake lines? It's the lines that go up and over the fuel tank
  18. 2ndy

Rebuilding Brembos

Have started stripping down the brembos from my dc5, going to clean them out, degrease the Pistons and replace the seals.. Where is best for seals? Is my best option the set from Tegiwa or is there an alternative?
  19. 2ndy

Steering arms/Tie Rods

So I'm currently doing a suspension refresh in my dc5 and when I took the steering arms out of it I notice one was slightly bent so I'm going to replace both of them since I have it all apart. Looking online I have a few options, I can go OEM Honda for about £85 a side, Tegiwa shortened arms...
  20. 2ndy

Full poly bush on the road?

Im going to polybush my dc5. Its really just a fun car, used at weekends and on track. I was wanting some opinions on people who have it done on what its like day to day. Ive read online that some people say it stiffens the car up too much? I was thinking that the stiffer bushes would allow me...