Search results

1. J

R.I.P Integra

Hi all As some of you may know I work at TGM in the body shop and this week on Wednesday morning on my way to work I got cut up and brake tested by a young lady driving a mini cooper who in turn caused me to collide with the back of her car when she cut in front of me in the fast lane joining...
  2. J

Engine PCV breathing system help!

Hi all I need some advice with what to do. My "M" intake was saturated with oil a while back so I have disconnected the tube from the rocker cover and it's now capped at the air box and I have put a small filter on the rocker cover. The small filter is still covered with oil and I am not sure...
  3. J

Car alarms

Hi guys n girls My Sigma alarm has started to fail in my DC5. It will lock and arm the car from the remote but will not diss arm and unlock from it. On both remotes with new battery's. I am not sure what it could be but I am thinking about just getting a new system put in like a Clifford...
  4. J

Skunk2 pro C coilovers.

Hi all, I have a set off these coming from the states and Tom at TGM is fitting them next week. http://cms.skunk2.com/id/773/02-06-RSX-01-05-Civic-Pro-C-Coilovers/ I hope these are as good as I am thinking they will be, I had a set on my EK9 and were really nicely made and reliable. I will...
  5. J

Front lower ball joint?

Hi guys. I installed a set of buddy club roll centre adjusters on my dc5 but as I have not got the car low enough for them to work correctly they are giving bump steer which is bad. So I need to replace them with OEM ball joints again. Does any one where I can get a pair from without having...
  6. J

Car cover

Just bought v7mat old car cover. Has oil And general dirt on it. Got the oil off but can I wash it in the washing machine with normal clothing detergent? J
  7. J

How 2 Install SuperPro Rear lower, and Rear upper polyurethane bushes

Hi, So after hours of looking for a how 2 guide and not finding one, I have now done one for you all 8) This How 2 will show how to Install a SuperPro rear upper and lower polyurethane bush kits, I take no responsibility for any damages that may occur by following this guide, the kits ''do...
  8. J

Rear lower control arm bolt torque?

Hi all, Does anyone know what the torque is for the 3, 10 pointed head bolts that hold the lower arm to the swing arm? I have looked at my workshop manual but it's not in their. On the RSX site some one did them to 95 lb!!!!!! Is that to tight? Any help would be great.
  9. J

How to Install Super Pro front caster lower polyurethane bushes

Hi, So after hours of looking for a how 2 guide and not finding one for the JDM Aluminium arms I have now done one for you all 8) This How 2 will show how to Install a SuperPro front caster lower polyurethane bush kit, I take no responsibility for any damages that may occur by following this...
  10. J

Recaro blue fabric

Hi all, My DC5 drivers seat bolster fabric needs replacing but I can't seem to find anyone with the correct shade of blue to match it. Capital seating, woolies, D-class automotive all say they don't have any and can't get the colour. Has anyone had this same problem. Red and black is no...
  11. J

Engine mounts again?

Hi all I know this has been asked on a few pages I have read but would like some fresh answers as some of you may have had them fitted since. I am looking at either billet, innovative or hasport mounts in 72A shore urethane or abouts. I have standard mounts with ESMM inserts at the moment...
  12. J

Brake disk recomendation

Hi all, I have done a search but not really much help. I have had my dc5 for about a year now, the pervious owner had ferodo ds2500 pads on the front with standard disks. No idea what's on the rear. I inspect the front pads every time I clean the wheels and they never seem to ware down but the...
  13. J

Skunk2 Intake manifold help needed, Monz 8)

Hi People, Iv just bought the skunk2 intake manifold with a AEM fuel rail to go onto my Integra. But before i fit it i need some information on where the pipes go as there are some differences from OEM to this and with no instructions im a bit lost. So anyone who has one fitted like monz please...
  14. J

Radio fm problem?

Hi there, I have got a new kenwood double din head unit in my car. When the car is not moving the reception is really good, I can get nearly all the radio stations and even when the engine is running also. But once I drive it is pointless to say the least and I can only get BBC radio if I'm...
  15. J

Need Help Please!

I was looking in my engine bay this morning and i have noticed that i have 2 problems. Below in the picture are two red rings, the far right one has a bracket that i am missing compleatly, i need this for the gruupe M heat sheild and does anyone have one or know of the part number from honda...
  16. J

Honda of japan electronic parts diagram program?

Hi, Has anyone on this forum got a version that shows parts for our DC5. I bought the latest version 16 but it doesn't reconise my chassis code. I had a program for my EK9 which was great because it ment that I could look up any part on the car and get the part number and the exploded veiw of...
  17. J

Need advice on what exhaust manifold ?

Hi people, before you say use the search button I have and have read and looked at the dyno page. I would like to know what people thnk about the following makes. Money is an option but I would still like to know what would the best after Market manifold/decat. Iv allways loved and owned...
  18. J

Honda Part numbers.

Hi, We are starting this post so everyone can add part numbers to save time in finding the correct parts from honda. Has anyone James.