Search results

1. J

Mugen Replica Wing

I have the urge to get one. Anyone know where from? Thanks Jay
  2. J

Integra Race on Forza (Part 2)

Just wondering if anyone was interested in an ITR DC5 battle on forza 2? I know Luffy created one a while ago so thought if anyone one was interested maybe another? Surely we can get 8 Players! Maybe set some restrictions to N/A only or something, to a Series Race of a few real world tracks...
  3. J

I need more power

Guys i need more power. I have Fujita F5 Toda Manifold Supersprint B-pipe Hondata KPRO Whats next? Cams id love but for the power they give and the money you have to spend a JRSC is alot better IMO. People with my spec, how much difference did an RBC make? I know they are quite cheap but...
  4. J

KPRO Launch Control & Flat foot shifting

Hi All, Ive had my PRB KPRO mapped up and running sweet. I was just noising around yesterday and set Launch Control as a test. I set it to 2000rpm just to see if it came on. However the clutch switch parameter ive set it to is "Always On" Im not sure what the settings should be, i know i...
  5. J

KPRO Datalog Help (Speed Query)

Guys, Got a PRB KPRO, and have a K20A with Breathing mods base map on it, ive been doing some datalogging and the KPRO is reading speeds alot lower than they should be. Ive heard this somewhere on here before but cant find it on a search, anyone had this issue? Cheers Jay
  6. J

Trackdays with Full Slicks

Guys, Ive been offered Yokohama Advan WTCC Full Slicks., quite cheap. My DC5 does not have a roll cage. Ive called trackdays.co.uk who have spoken with Oulton Park, and told me there is no restriction on what tyres standard car can run. Ive informed them there is no roll cage in my car. I...
  7. J

Ride Height Tein Flex Question

Hi Guys, Had my ride height setup by ABP Motorsport along with the GEO after i installed my Tein Flex Coilovers, with Pillowball top mounts. Now when ABP set the ride height up, they said they wound the perch as far down as possible on the passenger side rear but it was still 1.5cm higher than...
  8. J

Oulton Park Question

It doesnt look to bad on tyres but what about on brakes? Im running stock brakes at the mo, wasnt planning a track day but looks like next month im doing Oulton Park. Just wondering if i should upgrade my front pads, i wont be doing any other track days this year though and my rear brake...
  9. J

Hankook RS2 Z 212 vs Toyo R888 - Track People

Guys, My front tyres are pretty shot, and im thinking about getting Hancook RS2's, heard great things about these, good wear, great grip, for road, and good on the track. There £79 a corner. Anyone had these? Anyone had R888's also? Any comparision? Ive had R888's before on my DC5, road...
  10. J

TEIN Coilovers making funny noise

Guys,. Put my tein type flex coilovers on the weekend, they are 2 months old, bought them secondhand (from a reputable guy/friend) Now i put them on and the left one when gonig over a bump made like a suction noise, say if you put your palms together and squeeze. Its strange. Now the steering...
  11. J

Have i made a boo boo?

Ive got ABP lowering springs with standard shocks, but its down 35mm. The other day a rear shocker gave up mid bend, (hairy moment) So i decided to go for coilovers, picked up a set of Tein Type Flex coilovers. Now im thinking these maybe too hard for the road, car is used every day. My first...
  12. J

CAI Owners - Question?

I was just looking at the front of my car after fitting my spoon socks which took ages, lol. I have a CAI arriving v.soon and i take it i have to remove the brake ducts to get the CAI to get cold air?? Anyone noticed any difference with this? I use my brakes alot, hard so dont want to ruin the...
  13. J

Oh man ive driven a DC2 again, thinking of changing again

Well im on my third DC5 now, inbetween ive had VX220 N/A's and VX220 Turbo's, all in the space of 2.5 years i think lol, oh i had a DC2 before the DC5's to. For the last 2 weeks ive been taking out my uncles JDM DC2 96 spec that he bought 3 weeks ago. and its a hell lot of fun and fast as or...
  14. J

3rd DC5 More Mods, More Help Please

Guys, I have a Toda Manifold, Supersprint middle pipe at the mo, car is running rich as a mofo. So ive got a KPRO on its way to me. Is it worth get an Intake (AEM CAI would be my option due to funds! and RBC Intake? Where would i be with that, from looking that N/A dyno chart it would be...
  15. J

DC5 / RSX /EP3 OEM Shocker Diameter?

Anyone know if the front and rear OEM Shockers on a DC5 / RSX /EP3 are the same diameter? Thanks Jay
  16. J

delete please

17. J

Quick coilover question

Just a quick one, if a coilover kit is bought generally will it fit DC5/EP3/RSX? Also does the RSX use the same strut as the DC5 so the springs would also be interchangable. I thnk they would but cant find a 100% answer. Anyone know for sure? Thanks Jay
  18. J

Springs - Which lower the most?

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone knows which springs lower the most? Tried Eibachs, didnt lower much, Tiens lowered more. However it says eibachs lower more? Cheers Jay
  19. J

DC Sports Manifold - Ive started moding again

:lol: All, pick up my teg on sunday. Its stock. So whilst im away on my honeymoon from 21st may to 9th june my car is with my uncle to have the mods done. Now ive had toda manifolds on my last 2 DC5's and i love them for how they change the cars performance. However im getting married and its...
  20. J

Major Service - What to do?

Guys i just got back from holiday and im going to give my car a proper service. Its on 64,000 at the mo, i know its not time yet but im gonna do it now. Just wondering what needs doing in addition to what i can think of? Oil, Oil Filter, Gear Oil, Spark Plugs, Valve Clearances, Chain Tensioner...