Search results

1. A

price of a k20 engine

i can get the front and rear half cut for 4000 squids here in Malaysia.... K20 + EG6 = :xrockout: :xrockout:
  2. A

My 2nd DC5 R !!

looks like aftermarket ones... angel eyes...
  3. A

ek9 or ep3

ive got an eg6 siR since parted with my teg
  4. A

Increased ticking niose on acceleration

mine was the heatshield for the blitz open pod... it rattles as the engine revs up in Vtec
  5. A

whats it worth

usually cars with th seat belts cut off has been thru accident as most car's belt locks up permanently when airbags has been deployed... they have to be replaced as its unusable anymore
  6. A

The Making of K20A/K24 BOTTOM

hey terry u have a DC5...? im from mallaysia as well.. so hard to find locals with 5 here huh
  7. A

Air box

anyone knows whats the purpose of that pipe? mine was broken before too...
  8. A

Rear quarter Type R decals ?

yeah they are 2 types, one with white letters with Black background n the other vice versa....
  9. A

Gruppe M or Buddyclub Spec III

def Gruppe M... only if i can afford it ... ive contemplated before too, GM or Toda zorst... :oops:
  10. A

what to go for after a dc5

ha ha i know, but most of the time its not you... its some other idiots or boy racers who likes to tailgate people n end up banging your rear end or side panels makes me worry... u know people in ordinary cars like to closely follow rare performance cars like the X to get a better glimpse or see...
  11. A

pics of my smashed teg!!!! write off or not???????

this bit is the most important part to be replaced, and is easily sourced... come in one piece together with the brake ducts n washer tank... is your lower control arm damaged too?
  12. A

what to go for after a dc5

i love the NSX, but from what people told me its got aluminium body n chassis making it almost impossible/very very costly to repair if u crash the car? is that true? can u do a body repair job on aluminium?
  13. A

pics of my smashed teg!!!! write off or not???????

nah, i dont think its gonna be written off... used DC5 parts from Japan chop shop is really cheap. RSX parts are also useable, as for the chassis, there are machines that can pull it back together to return it to its original layout... it doesn't look major enough bro, youre lucky. your car can...
  14. A

Induction Kit on Ebay

looks like a cheap copy of the AEM V2...
  15. A

RE050 A - Review

hi, are u guys happy with BStones sidewalls? cos am running on Potenza RE001 n they seem to have softer sw compared to my previous Azenis... its grippy tho, but theres always a wobbly feel during hard corners...
  16. A

engine cutting out

yeah happened to me 2 weeks ago, its my wireless immo which is attached to my fuel pump were faulty... had it repaired n reinstalled yesterday. it cuts the fuel supply even if my Clifford alarm was disarmed...
  17. A

standard wheels refurb

heres in bronzy
  18. A

DC5 Type R vs Civic FD2 Type R

should have Gan San Kurosawa behind the teg's wheel, but i supposed its part of marketing gimmick by honda too, pushing harder on newer cars... BM n honda are closely knitted
  19. A

the best product to get the car go over 180km/h

pivot speed meter V is small n cheap, works great too
  20. A

NOLOGY HOTWIRES

hmm mines mounted differently tho, n its Jap version... it sure helps a bit in fuel economy...