Search results

1. TypeRDan

Bridgestone RE070's

Im wondering if anyone can help me, im looking at getting so RE070's for my next tyre and i need 225/45/R17's to fit my rota fighters, but im worried they may scrub on the arches, is anyone running this size tyre with eibach pro kit lowering springs and having any problems? cheers
  2. TypeRDan

HOT day snetterton feb 22nd!

Anyone up for this??? http://www.hondas-on-track.com/forums/index.php?topic=5038.0
  3. TypeRDan

Rear DC5 Badges

Im looking to replace all 3 bootlid badges 'Integra' 'Honda' and 'TypeR' badges but struggling to find any websites that sell them, had a look on ebay that seems to be about the only place i can find, also spoke to honda and they said they can do all 3 for £97 but they would be on back order...
  4. TypeRDan

Recent bmw x5 paint correction/protection detail!!!

Just posted this on the detailing world forum but thought some of you may be interested on here, just so you can see the great results that can be achieved by machine polishing!!! Well at 7:30 last thursday evening i had this X5 to do and after a quick wash didnt look to bad... Next morning...
  5. TypeRDan

Mercedes slk200 correction/enhancement detail.

Had a merc to do today and in all honesty i dont think its ever had any wax since coming out the factory in 2009 but ill let the pictures do the talking. So this is the condition it arrived to me in. Wheels cleaned with bilberry wheel cleaner. After a damn good wash. After claying as you...
  6. TypeRDan

Anyone Using one of these from funky power?

Seen this on funky powers website, anybody purchased one? or using one? are they good value for money because at £215 they are pretty cheap as far as manifolds go. Cheers...
  7. TypeRDan

Car Cancer!!!

I noticed today there is some tiny bits of surface rust right on the inside of my rear arches, but me being so fastideous with my car i defintately dont want it to spead :( whats the best course of treatment please???? Thanks
  8. TypeRDan

Where to go for clutch replacement? Norfolk area?

Just wondering if anyone can recommend where to go to get a clucth replaced in the norfolk area? dont mind travelling a little but not miles away. I will probably purchase a new clutch from tegiwa so will just need somewhere trustworthy and reliaible to get it fitted :) Thanks Dan
  9. TypeRDan

Buddy-club Roll Centre Adjusters

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=2001%2B+DC5+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=ROLL+CENTRE+ADJUSTERS&level3=&id_product=6986 Has anyone fitted these to thier DC5? are they any good? worth the money? and do they make any difference to...
  10. TypeRDan

Anyone had a go with this?

Its a new release from meguiars called "Ulitmate Wash & Wax Anywhere" I saw it in halfords yesturday and basically its a waterless wash and wax for light to moderately dirty cars, bit skeptical about using it though as im worried it may scratch when you are wiping grit/dirt etc. Has anyone...
  11. TypeRDan

k100 vs kpro?

Thinking about getting k100 found it for £293.75, has anyone on here got it? and does it make a big difference in performance? i already have a spoon n,1 supersprint mid pipe and AEM induction kit. or would i get better results from kpro? is it really worth the extra money? what are the...
  12. TypeRDan

Squeeky Belt?

Need to replace the belt picture below as its squeeking a little and its annoying me, cant seem to find out much on here and not actually entirely sure which belt this is, anyone help? advise me where i can get one from, my dc5 is a/c model if this makes any difference? Thanks :D
  13. TypeRDan

What Clutch Fluid?

Sorry if this has been covered already but i couldn't seem to find it anywhere on the forum! can anyone recommend what clutch fluid i need for the dc5 as i still have the original jap stuff in there! Cheers :D
  14. TypeRDan

Where to get lowering springs fitted??

Hi guys just wonder if anyone can reccommend where to get my lowering springs fitted? got a quote from SCA Rally and they wanted £150 + VAT + Wheel alignment :o which seems a pretty steep to me! help would be appreciated :D
  15. TypeRDan

Low speed Knocking!!!

Ok so i was on the way home from my girlfriends and i pulled out the drive and turned left and noticed like a knocking noise, didnt think to much to it untill i got home and turned into my driveway and it done it again :( so i turned the wheel from left to right moving slowly and it stopped...
  16. TypeRDan

Tarnished spoon n1?

Over the winter from all the salt and crap on the roads it seems it has tarnished my exhaust I have tried autglym metal polish but cant seem to budge it :( any reccomendations or am i just going to have to put up with it?
  17. TypeRDan

Buddy club short shifter

Does anyone reccomend a buddy club shortshifter? does it make the gear throws a lot shorter? or is it not much different from oem? and are the easy to fit? cheers
  18. TypeRDan

Brake Lines corroded!!!

Had an mot on my dc5 and had an advisory note saying brake lines have slight corrosion, shall i replace with oem lines or is it worth getting some aftermarket ones? if so can anyone reccommend which ones to get and where from? also how easy are they to fit? advice would be much appreciated. Cheers.