Search results

1. Gareth88

Another drop in cam thread

Hey I realise there is a bunch or info in the search thread but nothing on if the lower price drop in skunk 2 or drag cartel cams etc are going to produce results like the tdi drop in's? Anyone know or tried any of the cheaper ones? Or is it a pay for what you get situation Any help welcome...
  2. Gareth88

Mugen Header CAT replacement?

Afternoon guys Has anyone ever had to or heard of the sports cat on a Mugen system needing to be replaced? if so what were the options? Mines just failed its MOT on emissions.... I feel my overdraft is about to take a beating! Cheers Garerh
  3. Gareth88

OEM alarm

Hey Does anyone know the make and model number of the OEM alarm? Adrian flux won't insure me without knowing the exact model =/ Cheers Gareth
  4. Gareth88

Rear Top Mounts

Hey guys Where are people getting rear top mounts from? Honda are after £145 per side and Tegiwa have just sent me a reply quoting £160 ( for both sides I believe ) Is there an alternative? I got the blue print ones for the front for only £89! Cheers Gareth
  5. Gareth88

Daemon Tweaks Wrexham - FRSU

As above.. Anyone used them? Happy with the results? Cheers Gareth
  6. Gareth88

Spoon B pipe & Mugen Twin Loop

Hey Will the above just bolt together? & is it worth the price tag on the spoon b pipe? I have a Mugen header ready to mate to my twin loop, just interested if throwing a spoon b pipe in there will be worth while Cheers
  7. Gareth88

Central locking

Hey guys Had the new teg just over a week now and there's a few little bits that I miss; When you locked / unlocked my last teg the lights flashed... This one they don't? Obv it's no big deal but I'm just wondering why? Also when you start the engine the doors don't lock on this one... Anyone...
  8. Gareth88

M Factory Diff

Hey Does anyone know if the M Factory hex diff for the EP3 fits the DC5? I've seen Tegiwa have 15% off them today but don't have one listed for the DC5 Cheers
  9. Gareth88

Handling Issue...Pushing wide & squealing noise

Hey guys I'm having issues with the car pushing wide ( mostly at lower speeds ) you'll turn nice and smoothly and a I get is a shed load of tire squeal and end being over the other side the road. I've taken it to the local motor sport garge and the only thing they could find was a hair line...
  10. Gareth88

Rear Camber Arms

Any brands better than others? Prices seem to vary between brands... worth paying the extra, or just paying for a name? any opinions appreciated Cheers
  11. Gareth88

Rear Lower Control Arms

Hey As above - Purely a "Bling" type mod? Thinking of changing my rear anti roll bar and considering doing the LCA's at the same time. Anyone done this mod and noticed a difference? Only noteable on a track or barely at all? Cheers
  12. Gareth88

Top Fuel Zero Unit

Hey Anyone use or come across one of these? http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=2001%2B+DC5+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=ENGINE&level2=FUEL+SYSTEM+COMPONENTS&level3=PERFORMANCE+ENHANCERS+%26+TREATMENTS&id_product=4735 Cheers
  13. Gareth88

Handling Query

Hey Since having the Mugen Suspension, Mugen Tower Strut and the cars bushes changed for Polly ones the car seems to react very differently when at high speeds...Even on minor corners; The best way I can describe it as "light" as if if the front end is trying to break away. Under heavy breaking...
  14. Gareth88

K24 Frankinsten Swap

Hey Was watching some of the "Best Motoring International" Videos and it got me thinking along the lines of going with something different; Has anyone on here done this... Bottom end from the k24 with the k20 head, what kind of gains does this obtain? Cheers
  15. Gareth88

Mugen N1 ECU Fitment

Hey I've just purchased a Mugen N1 ECU from Torque GT; I've been told this is a 5minute change over kinda job? Is it literally going to be as simple as plug and play, or are there any steps that need to be followed fitting wise? Obviously if I want to make the most off the higher rev range...
  16. Gareth88

Rear Strut Brace...OEM vs Tegiwa / Ultra Racing

Hey Any one have any opinions towards the differences between the OEM rear brace and after market single piece braces such as Tegiwa and Ultra Racing? A worth while mod? I'm having the Teg's Bushes switched for some Super Pro ones... While the suspension is off I'm fitting a Mugen Front Tower...
  17. Gareth88

Final Drive

Hey Has anyone had this done? If so is it a notable difference in acceleration? I imagine you'll loose some top end speed but don't quite know how much... Anyone have any views or opinions on these; worth the money, which brand (OEM, M factory etc ) Any input welcome =] Cheers
  18. Gareth88

Mugen Header

Hey Do Mugen headers ever appear on here second hand? If so how much have they gone for?... Iv been looking at the price of getting them in the uk compared to having one imported; Both pretty pricey; be nice to see one second hand! Cheers
  19. Gareth88

Power query...

Hey Iv had my DC5 about 2months now, it has a Mugen air box and a HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust... Im really happy with the car BUT I think I was expecting more power;especially with the mods. My brother has an FN2 Civic Type R and my DC5 doesnt even slightly pull away from him. Is this...
  20. Gareth88

Hel or Goodridge Braided Brake lines

Anyone have any opinions on which brand is better? or recomend another brand? Cheers