Search results

1. Erm

New tyres on today

So I finally have given up with Goodyears. I've been one of the biggest fans of their AS2s on the teg, I swore by them. Unfortunately the last 2 sets I've had I've noticed a significant decline in the quality of the tyre. They must have changed something pretty drastic in the past few years...
  2. Erm

Splatoon

Does anyone play splatoon on here? Long shot I know but did wonder if anyone else does?
  3. Erm

Low revs/stalling

Ok so had a problem when changing brake disc/pads yesterday, bolt holding the caliper in place wouldn't come out after it sheared off, got it removed but had to completely remove the caliper etc. Got that sorted, today came back and brakes needed bleeding, which I just did. To do this I just...
  4. Erm

V power nitro + Triple points at Shell on now

Just a heads up triple points now on til April 8th Best time to collect a hell of a lot of points
  5. Erm

Triple points on V Power at Shell Until Oct 1st

As above... best time to get a shed load of points Great excuse to drive like a hoon! (I do not condone driving like a hoon)
  6. Erm

Exhaust wrapping....

Hi guys, have seen a previous thread where this is discussed that a lot of cars have a problem when you upgrade your catback in extreme wet conditions for whatever reason it'll start knocking/vibrating on the floor of the car. I'm thinking of wrapping my exhaust to help with this problem. Now...
  7. Erm

Skunk2 Megapower R catback

Just as a quick note I bought this the other day (thanks tegiwa for the super quick delivery) I was worried about the noise level as I've read so much that just instantly dismisses this as an option because its too loud. And yes it can be very loud, but I just put the supplied silencer in and...
  8. Erm

Triple points on V power at Shell until June 25th

Just a heads up that as of yesterday until the 25th June you get triple points on V power. Just brimmed mine this morning. Worth getting a full tank now and then topping up until the 25th to get the extra points.
  9. Erm

Post a picture of your detailing goodies

Come on then let us OCD (obsessive compulsive detailers) see your collection of detailing goodies Here's mine...... More microfiber towels out of shot but you get the idea
  10. Erm

life without a dc5 is.....

Finish that sentence. My choice would be... Depressing.
  11. Erm

Windscreen help!

Has anyone been able to get hold of a windscreen when they've had one smashed? Just had a fucking roof tile at work fall and completely obliterate my windscreen so need a new one ASAP as the car is undriveable. Spoke to Honda and earliest date they can get one is 28th Feb. Auto windscreens...
  12. Erm

Just inquired about the cost of 1 recaro

From Honda... as I want a new drivers side seat to get the interior back to as new condition and mint condition blue recaros are as rare as unicorn shit. £2187 + vat per seat :xaiweb6: Crazy
  13. Erm

Opening the Boot

Is there any manual release anywhere to open the boot if your central locking is stuck on lock and you can only unlock each door manually? I've tried climbing in the boot to look but could only see what looked like a place to access the 3rd brake light, but it was dark and I've got a parcel...
  14. Erm

central locking help please

Everything working as it should this morning. Just go to the car press alarm fob and only the alarm unsetting beep and no central locking noise. I unlocked the drivers side door and only that opened. Both doors unlock manually but boot won't. Any ideas as I'm meant to be picking up someone...
  15. Erm

Double din install question...

Hi guys, new double din just arrived, gonna fit this afternoon but does anyone know the easiest place to access to ground the parking brake wire to save me some time later? Somewhere easy to get to and secure in place. Not sure I want to wrap it around the metal cage of the head unit, if theres...
  16. Erm

I want to cry.... (now the stonechip repair thread)

First stone chip after getting the car resprayed..... Two giant chunks of paint taken off my drivers side wing mirror :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: I hate our shit roads... and before anyone says it I was miles behind the car in front Have to speak to the bodyshop to see if they've got any paint...
  17. Erm

Anyone tried these? (bulb related)

Right so I got some side lights that match my 6000k HID dipped beams nicely, but the yellow full beams annoy me..... So have found these.... http://www.phoenixautobulbs.co.uk/pr/led-448-h1-headlight-bulbs/ Has anyone tried these as a full beam bulb? I'd imagine they'd be the nuts assuming...
  18. Erm

When did you buy your DC5?

Just want to get an idea of when everyone got their DC5. Its 10 years this September since I got mine a "51" plate that arrived in September 2003 with 36000km on the clock (imported it myself) Just over 100k miles on the clock now. Almost everyone can't believe I've had the car for this long...
  19. Erm

Driveshaft heatshield rattle...

I know this is a known problem for many, its doing my head in, have tried to solve the rattle unsuccessfully.... has anyone solved the rattle on this whilst leaving it on? If so...how? I've read some people saying to remove it... but I'm a bit hesitant to remove it completely. Anyone taken...
  20. Erm

Autotrader don't recognise a DC5

replied to their #mystarcar promo on twitter with a pic of my DC5, the video is here........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ShOOmQv-4 spot the mistake LOL